Mobile concrete plant Stetter M2 – TZ with maximum concrete output 90 m3 per hour.
Concrete plant parts:
- Mixing part with the skip track (double-shaft mixer BHS DKX S 2.0 , weight of cement, water and additives
- Aggregate reservoirs with ramp to recharge (4 x reservoir 12,5 m3, 2 x ramp)
- Cement service (4 cement silos 100t, 4x screw)
- Container with additives ( 4x 1000 l tank , 4 x dosing pump)
- Container for mixing water heating up (4 x gas boiler, heat exchanger, temperature control)
- Control room with control panels
- Concrete equipment for recycling (recycling screw, sludge water tank)
- Concrete plant Štrkovec has extra heating of aggregates
Concrete plant in Štrkovec putting into operation the summer of 2002 , and in 2008 replaced Stetter M2 – T . Nitra is running from autumn 2007.
We offer standard classes:
Concrete plant Štrkovec
Concrete production was started in the summer of 2002 with the main aim of supply concrete for the construction of residential and townhouses in Sala-Veca. The gradual expansion of assortments, classes and types of concrete because of the realization of the more demanding buildings (Tesco-Sala, WWTP, Kaufland, Duslo-alkylation, Slovnaft-pumping station, Precast plant IN VEST, Garage House, Samsung Galanta …). In 2008 concrete plant was changed for powerful STETTER (90 m3 / h), which is able to mix well at low temperatures.
Concrete plant Nitra
Production started in autumn 2007 with the main aim to supply concrete for construction of Trade gallery Mlyny. In 2010 it was moved to a permanent location (J.Haška Street). References: Trade Gallery Mlyny, Mercury Market Nitra, Ferona Nitra, SCONTO Nitra. Description: see Štrkovec
Both concrete plants
We supply concrete till strength class C50/60, aggregates mixed with cement, anhydrite screeds. We provide concrete pumping with arm to 52 meters.We supply concrete till strength class C50/60, aggregates mixed with cement, anhydrite screeds. We provide concrete pumping with arm to 52 meters.